Who we are
At Lana Labs, we build the next generation technology that aims to change the way companies do process analysis. We are passionate about building high-quality software, always challenging ourselves to keep on learning and find solutions for new problems.
Our Process Mining engine is built on a modern stack of technologies that allow us to write code fast and deliver answers to complex data mining problems to the user in real-time.
Our international team includes experts in the domains of Business Process Management, Process Mining and Innovation Management, paired with strong knowledge in software development. We believe that working together, having fun together and supporting each other is essential to achieve our goal.
How we work
We communicate clearly about technical decisions and trade-offs in design and strive towards efficiency. We have a service-oriented architecture that is intentionally not based on micro-services. We deploy our services both in the cloud and on-premise. We are agile. That means minimizing the number of meetings and time wasted, for example, we don’t have daily standups or scrum meetings. We discourage overwork.
- Analyse project requirements and produce a test plan for a release or incremental releases
- Ensure testing is carried out in a timely manner allowing project milestones to be achieved
- Analyse and execute all forms of testing required to ensure solutions are of releasable quality (test cases/system integration/regression/performance)
- Work with engineers to drive improvements in code quality and testing our applications, setting a high bar for quality across all of our products
- Establish and extend the platform for automated testing to enable test-driven and behavior-driven software development
- Integrate tests into our continuous development cycles to allow for proper continuous delivery of our tools
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Synchronize and align with the engineering and product team to continuously improve and standardize testing methods and tools
What you should bring
- Technically hands-on to understand QA of web-based software development environments at multiple levels and ensure quality through a combination of manual + automation tests
- At least 3 years of experience in writing automated tests using tools like Selenium, WebDriver, Appium or cypress
- Experience using testing frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, XUnit and TestNG
- Solid coding skills and object-oriented programming
- Track record in quality assurance test case definition, documentation and execution
- Great communicator, being able to relate to the different challenges that engineers, product managers and other stakeholders face
- Good understanding of test methodologies and quality as part of the delivery lifecycle
- Experience in working in product-based companies
- Interest in the fields of Machine Learning, Big Data and Process Mining
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience in working on a cloud-based application, running on Docker
- Testing on Multi-browser environment (Including Chrome/Firefox and IE)
- You've already worked in start-ups with autonomous responsibilities
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and way of working
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow
- A beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, mate, coffee & co.
- An awesome team of highly skilled individuals
- A Magellanic penguin adopted in your name in our colony in Southern Chile