Who we are
Companies around the world are losing billions due to inefficient processes. And our global ecosystem does too.
At Lana Labs we are committed to change this. With our leading process mining software LANA we enable large organizations to continuously improve their value streams by automatically gaining insights from process data for a more efficient, and thus more sustainable value creation.
Today across processes - tomorrow across global supply chains.
Join our continuous improvement mission and #changeforthebetter together with LANA!
How we work
- We embrace team ownership and flat hierarchies.
- We communicate clearly about technical decisions and trade-offs in design and strive towards efficiency.
- We use shape-up by basecamp as our agile framework.
- We encourage personal growth.
- We discourage overwork.
- We mainly use Angular for our frontends.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your systems and products
- You work in close cooperation with other developer teams, our product team and the data scientists to develop new features
- You drive technical innovation of our products by challenging the status quo
- You investigate new technologies and invent new solutions to existing problems
- You determine the feasibility of new features and requirements, always having the usability in mind
- You write maintainable and well-tested code according to the latest best practices
- You review and support the work of your team members, encourage everyone to abide by high software engineering standards
- You mentor, guide and coach junior developers
What we’re looking for
- You have a deep passion for frontend systems, their scalability, as well as their continued development
- You have experience with complex applications
- You are well-versed in using unit testing frameworks
- You have a good sense of User Experience and Workflows
- You are up to date in terms of new design trends and frameworks
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization frameworks
- Experience with state-management using redux
- Experience with module bundler like Webpack
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and way of working
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow
- A beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- An awesome team of highly skilled individuals
- A Magellanic penguin adopted in your name in our colony in Southern Chile
We value diversity in all areas of our organisation and especially encourage women and people with a migrant background to apply, as research shows that men apply for jobs if they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and other marginalised groups tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single criteria in the job description, please get in touch anyway. We would like to talk to you and find out if we would be a good fit for you.