Who we are
Companies around the world are losing billions due to inefficient processes. And our global ecosystem does too.
At Lana Labs we are committed to change this. With our leading process mining software LANA we enable large organizations to continuously improve their value streams by automatically gaining insights from process data for a more efficient, and thus more sustainable value creation.
Today across processes - tomorrow across global supply chains.
Join our continuous improvement mission and #changeforthebetter with LANA!
How we work
- We embrace team ownership and flat hierarchies.
- We communicate clearly about technical decisions and trade-offs in design and strive towards efficiency.
- We use shape-up by basecamp as our agile framework.
- We encourage personal growth.
- We discourage overwork.
- You understand what it takes to take code and turn it into a tool that users can rely on and work with in different scenarios ranging from our SaaS cloud solution to on-premise deployments.
- You will continue to grow our automated processes around testing and deploying code while working on our cloud services to be ready to scale to larger volumes of data.
- Given control over our infrastructure, you stay ahead of failure by devising and monitoring services that have built-in fault tolerance. You find the best tools to setup scripts and maintenance tasks in our Dockerized environment.
- Strong communication is key in this role where, for instance, you help our development team to drive the design early on or support data engineers and customers.
- Being concerned about network security and data protection comes natural to you and you strive to push for better solutions and are not afraid to criticise and rethink existing approaches.
- As a DevOps engineer, you make sure that customer data is stored and accessed according to best practices on-premises and in the cloud.
- You mentor junior DevOps Engineers.
What we’re looking for
- You're on a senior level with at least 6 years of professional experience in DevOps
- You have experience with docker and container orchestration, i.e. Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm
- You have experience with scripting in UNIX environments, i.e. Bash, Python
- You bring profound knowledge of linux system administration and Linux Tooling
- You have Cloud Deployment experience (GCP, AWS, Azure, ...)
- You're skilled in Network & Infrastructure Security
- You have experience with continuous integration
- Ideally you have worked in a fast-paced environment / start-up before
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience as a developer or collaborating with developers
- Big scale data processing infrastructure
- Experience in Microsoft environments
- Additional experience with RHEL, SLES
- Experience with SAP (HANA, S4)
- Experience with hardening Linux systems
- Experience securing cloud environments
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and way of working
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow
- A beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg with flexibility to work remotely
- A yearly development budget with loads of opportunities to grow and learn
- An awesome team of highly skilled individuals
- A Magellanic penguin adopted in your name in our colony in Southern Chile
We value diversity in all areas of our organisation and especially encourage women and people with a migrant background to apply, as research shows that men apply for jobs if they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and other marginalised groups tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single criteria in the job description, please get in touch anyway. We would like to talk to you and find out if we would be a good fit for you.