Who we are
At Lana Labs we build the next generation technology that aims to change the way companies do process analysis. We are passionate about building high quality software, always challenging ourselves to keep on learning and find solutions for new problems.
Our Process Mining engine is built on a modern stack of technologies that allow us to write high quality code fast and deliver answers to complex data mining problems to the user in real time.
Our international team includes experts in the domains of Business Process Management, Process Mining and Innovation Management, paired with strong knowledge in software development. We believe that working together, having fun together and supporting each other is essential to achieve our goal - to improve the world, one process at a time.
- Lead, mentor and grow our team of data engineers and scientists
- Coordinate our customer projects and provide guidance in decisions for team members
- Drive customer projects end to end, from the requirements phase until deployment
- Establish internal structures and processes and strive for continuous improvement
- Act as the main interface between the data science team and other connected teams such as sales and our management
- Prepare and lead workshops and presentations for the management of our customers
- Oversee the development and deployment of process mining transformations
- Work with the development and devops teams on new features
- Be involved in prototyping new machine learning models for advanced analyses and predictions
What you should bring
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a consultant and/or in project management & customer interaction, ideally in a B2B setting
- Proven track record of implementing creative solutions to big data problems
- Experience in at least two modern programming languages
- Background in working with enterprise systems, e.g. SAP or Salesforce
- Experience with SQL
- High proficiency in German and English
- Know-how in data visualization, ideally R/Shiny
- Experience in leading a team
Nice to have
- Experience with SAP, JDE, SalesForce, Service Now or similar enterprise software
- Know-how in Business Process Modelling, Process analysis, BI
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and way of working
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow
- A beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, mate, coffee & co.
- An awesome team of highly skilled individuals
- A Magellanic penguin adopted in your name in our colony in Southern Chile